Monday, June 11, 2012

Repainting an entry table

Two weeks ago I posted about a nightstand project that I completed. I wish I could say both are being used as nightstands in our master bedroom, as they were originally intended for, but unfortunately one of those tables is still being used as a front door entry table. I haven't been able to move it from that spot yet because the nightstand is so functional as a front door entry table. I've been on the lookout for a replacement and I finally found one on Craigslist this weekend that had the exact functionality I was looking for, was the right size, and was in the correct price range as well. I bargained down this piece for $25 instead of the original asking price of $35. It worked well, since I spent $10 on 1 can of primer, 1 can of spray paint, and 1 new hardware handle for the drawer. This project cost $35 and a few hours of work.

It's still drying outside, but the impatient me wants to show the before pictures anyway. Check back tomorrow for pictures of the newly painted front door entry table =)    Any guesses on what color I may have painted this table?

Here's what I started with:




Check back tomorrow after this finishes drying to see how it turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment