Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Boy

Now, my husband and I don't have kids yet, so you may be wondering how we have a birthday boy in our household today. Well, it's this little guy that is turning 1 year old today =)  Happy Birthday, Tatum!

Doesn't he just melt your heart?

We brought him home last year when he was 9 weeks old and he weighed a mere 15 lbs =) Now he is too big to hold in my arms at a whopping 65 lbs! He and his siblings were rescued off the Indian Reservation and my only regret is that we didn't adopt the whole litter! lol.  Our other dog, Molly, is much more mellow, so Tatum has brought some excitement and craziness to our lives, to say the least! Our lives wouldn't be complete without these two.

But enough writing, I'll let the pictures do the talking =) 

Tatum at 9 weeks old, the night we brought him home



He loves to chew



 BFFs

 Here he is at 6 months old, in the backseat of the car with Molly on our way to play in the snow


Expressions + paw holding = priceless

 At 10 months old he graduated puppy obedience class. He was the class clown.

If he could talk, I'm pretty sure he would be saying "But Mama, the mud just put itself on me"

Happy Birthday, Tatum!

He'll be getting a new rope tug-a-war toy for a birthday gift later today =)  If you have pets, what do you do for their birthdays? 


No comments:

Post a Comment